Thursday, January 31, 2008

Crazy Maddy



Madison is obsessed with taking pictures! The problem is they're mostly of herself!A close second would be taking pictures of her stuffed animals in funny locations. These, I have to admit are stinkin' hilarious. Anyway, this year for Christmas she got her own camera, with her own memory card, that dumps to her own folder. When you catch a glimpse at them, you'll see why this was good for me. I mean I love 'er, but after taking about 225 pictures of herself with silly faces, it kinda stopped being funny :) okay so maybe it didn't....

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Aubrey does that too! How many pictures do we need of her Build-a-Bear????? UGH! I think I'll get her her own camera for her b.day!

~ One Girl ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~ One Girl ~ said...

That is hilarious! I giggle everytime I've read the story. Her pics are so cute and funny!

P.S. Dori....I love love love your background and layout. I can tell you are a design student! Teach me!

Unknown said...

Madison, you take the greatest pictures!!! You make me laugh!!!!