This weekend, the kids, my mom, and I went to Ogden to the blessing of my brother Davids new baby girl Jessica. We decided to make a weekend out of it and got a hotel, and shopped, and swam and relaxed. It was a much needed mini-vacation. My mom and I are both in school full time, (her for her Masters) and we promised we wouldn't worry about school for those few days
. I don't know how well we were able to keep that promise, but we sure tried
. I don't know how well we were able to keep that promise, but we sure triedThe funniest part was when my mom realized she forgot to bring a dress, and we had to go to a million places to find her something that wasn't to expensive, because afterall, she doesn't even need a new dress. Actually it really wasn't funny at the time, but now it is! She loves to shop more than any person I know! Her and Madison could probably go shopping everyday! I'm kind of learning about myself that I really hate shopping. I think it must be because it's so much easier to find things online, with a click of a button I can see who has what, and for the best price!
All in all it was a great memory!
2 comments:
Oh, how I love mini vacations! Sounds like you had fun! And what a cute baby!
How fun. And what a darling baby. Glad you had a fun getaway. Those are always needed I think.
Post a Comment