Life In The Cuckoo's Nest

Monday, February 4, 2008

The Kids


I'm not sure how much I like how this turned out... I might do it again
Posted by Dori Montoya at 9:48 PM

3 comments:

~ One Girl ~ said...

Are you kidding it's gorgeous! I love it!!

February 4, 2008 at 10:44 PM
Jennie said...

You are amazing. You have so much talent!!

February 5, 2008 at 11:40 AM
~ One Girl ~ said...

I stand by my first comment. It's amazing! I'm so proud of you!

February 6, 2008 at 4:02 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (10)
      • Sweet Mother of Vinegar!!!
      • Baby Blessing
      • Ethan, by popular request.
      • As you all have probably noticed, Madison never st...
      • This is a video we made for the Smiths when they m...
      • Valentine Box
      • Harry Potter??
      • The Kids
      • Raul
      • We're flamingo crazy!
    • ►  January (5)

Blogs that ROCK

  • Alicia
  • Alison
  • Jamin
  • Jen
  • Jen Cloward
  • Julie
  • Marci
  • melissa
  • Shannon
  • Tiffany and Mauricio
  • Todd and Jenny Miller
  • Vanessa
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.