This is a video we made for the Smiths when they moved. We were so sad to see them go because of all the memories we shared. I've always planned to keep it updated, maybe this blog will be my motivator. Although we originally made it for the Smiths, when we watch it, there are so many other families in it that we miss, like the Petersons and the Spears, the McMillans. I think there might even be some Linkes in the 4th of July pictures. We miss seeing you guys everyday!! "Those were the best days of our lives"!!
I also chose this song because, ever since the boys were just tiny-little, they've wanted to start a band together, and that is the main reason Ethan takes guitar lessons. Hopefully someday they can make it happen!!
2 comments:
I will type a comment through tears! I compare every friend I meet and every neighbor I have to you! Those were the best days of my life!! I love those pictures!!
By the way Jen, I ended up updating the video with new pictures but I guess it made the file to big, and it wouldn't let me post it, you'll have to come and see it. It's fun to watch the kids grow up.
Post a Comment