Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Madison!

Recipe for the perfect Fairy Party




First, adorn tables with delightful flowers




Next, add fairy wands with fabulous, sparkly fairy dust.



Ballons, are fun, but optional...as they tend to make the

littlest fairies upset if they can't all have one.




Just wouldn't be right without a sprinkling of crazy girls!




One dress up box. Filled to the rims with fairy wings,

feather boas and preety much anything pink, puffy, and sparkly



A small amount of Scavenger hunt. To find fairy-like items, is good fun for all!
Just be aware this brings out loud squeels, might need
to warn neighbors.


A crucial ingredient, LOTS OF HELP!
(Thank you Tiffany, Becky, Yazmin, Nate, and even Raul!, you are all honorary Fairies!)


Add at least two extreamly messy crafts!
The messier the better.

No Fairy Party would be complete without a bunch of
boys, sword fighting on the side.



Mix One treasure map, leading to the mystical
Fairy Gift.



Now wasn't that easy???
Madison's Party turned out great, It was worth the effort and planning.
Every year I yearn to hear that she'd just like to take a few friends to the movies, and that parties are lame. I know, I know when that day comes I'll be sad, but it's hard to believe that after this one.
Her friends and cousins were so cute, and they really got into it. One of her friends kept saying. "This is for reals right?" and " I just knew that fairies were real, I knew it!" When they dressed up we took a picture of each of them by the stream. They turned out so cute!
And again thanks to all of you who helped! Nathan for running for drinks, Tiffany for making their faces sparkle, Yaz- for running around at the scavenger hunt, while carrying two children, with one following after you yelling Ma Ma! (and you weren't even his Ma Ma!) And Becky, for bringing all the stuff I couldn't find, and doing it all 8 1/2 months pregnant! Love you all! Oh yah, and thanks Raul for watching the boys, and keeping your complaining to a minimum:)

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow, I got worn out just reading about it! Looks like a fun day!

Jennie said...

I'm so sad we missed the fun! Looks like another amazing Montoya birthday!! Love ya Madi!

~ One Girl ~ said...

Yay for Fairy parties!! Love it! And Happy Birthday Madison!

Shannon P. said...

How fun,girl parties are sooooooooooooo fun! LOVE PINK

ALICIA said...

THAT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WHAT A GREAT MOM YOU ARE!