Okay, this is serious. Ethan goes through one pair of pants every two weeks. What happens to the pants every two weeks you ask? One has only to look at the left knee of every pair of pants he has ever owned, and you'll find a whole. Why the left knee you say? Well the answer is one of the great mysteries of the World, right up there with the astrological alignments of the great pyramids of Giza!!! I have done everything I can to observe this process, but to no avail. I have bought ever brand you could name. I used to buy several pairs at a time, but then they'd all wear out at the same time, so now it's just one pair, every two weeks. I'll either go crazy, or broke before I figure it out...
Pants he's gone through so far this year


2 comments:
TOOO FUNNY!!! Maybe his cute left knee just wants to be shown off!
I am so glad you are back!! I've missed you!
Post a Comment