I love this picture! She is so beautiful and you did a great job scrapping it! I love the overlay you used. I think I have it too and it's one of my favorites.
She is looking so grown up. What a beautiful girl!! What a cute Easter dress. I didn't even take any pictures of my kids on Easter in their Easter duds. Can't believe it, I'm such a picture nut.
Hello, when are you going to come over and give me some tutorials on overlays? i have a photoshop book coming my way in the mail, so hopefully I can be as awesome as you! Very cute!
Oh foohy blog-queen, your scrapbook pages always look fantastic. I would be happy to teach you what I know, but, I'm afraid it's not much! And with that book coming, you're sure to be teaching me stuff soon! Hey,visit "Todd and Jennie's" blog, her pages are amazing!!
5 comments:
I love this picture! She is so beautiful and you did a great job scrapping it! I love the overlay you used. I think I have it too and it's one of my favorites.
She is looking so grown up. What a beautiful girl!! What a cute Easter dress. I didn't even take any pictures of my kids on Easter in their Easter duds. Can't believe it, I'm such a picture nut.
Hello, when are you going to come over and give me some tutorials on overlays? i have a photoshop book coming my way in the mail, so hopefully I can be as awesome as you! Very cute!
Oh foohy blog-queen, your scrapbook pages always look fantastic. I would be happy to teach you what I know, but, I'm afraid it's not much! And with that book coming, you're sure to be teaching me stuff soon! Hey,visit "Todd and Jennie's" blog, her pages are amazing!!
Madi you are beautiful!!
Post a Comment