Friday, May 8, 2009

New House

Our house is officially under construction! I thought it would be fun to keep adding updates to this post, so you can see the progress!
These pics go in reverse. (obviously) So start at the bottom if you're just seeing this for the first time!


Why do I only have pics of the Dog in the new house??? Who know, I was just parusing our pictures, and that's all I had...anyway here's a lovely picture of our new floor!

Charlie OWNS these blinds!!

Pics of the Kitchen when we were moving in... Still looks about the same:-)

It's officially done! 6/13/2009










Getting started on the roof, and sheetrock delivered! 05-29-09







Windows!! 5-28-2009, and finally a window cut for the front of the garage. We were getting really worried they were just going to leave it without a window!
















Staircase going up.






We have an awesome view of the sky from our living roon! (for a few days at least)





5/26/2009 farther on the second story!








Wow! a second story!!









More finishing inside, stairs walls etc






5/23/09









5/22/09






You've never seen anyone so excited to have walls!!








I would move in now if they let me, I'm so excited! 5/21/09














Getting walls! 5/21/19













And this will someday be filled with junk and christmas decorations! 5-20-09














This will someday be the walkway to our front door!!
5-20-09








5/19/09 How firm our foundation!! Who knew it would get more exciting than a hole!!









You've never seen a family so excited to see a hole in the ground! 5/08/09




1 comment:

Todd and Haylee said...

I am so excited for you guys! Where is your new beautiful house?