Monday, May 18, 2009

Surprise! Breakfast!

Well, you know Ethan is my early riser. He also loves to surprise me with good deeds. We made a new years resolution this year of "No more cold cereal" And we've been eating a good, hardy, nutritious breakfast ever since. We've tried all kinds of new things, but Ethan's favorite is waffles! I however hate to cook them because our old waffle maker cooks 1 waffle per 5 min. I can have 10 pancakes, and the dishes they took to make them in done in 5 min! So this particular morning, he thought he'd take matters into his own hands. He woke me up with the sad, sad words "Mom, I failed". I was like what??? He said "come and see" And this is what I saw.




Bless his heart for trying. How could I get mad at that face. I showed him the next day how to use a bit less batter for each waffle, and since then he's done great!

No comments: