Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome, Sir Charles of Paysonshire


Or, Charlie for short (Chuck, when he's being naughty)


Oh my gosh, I've turned into one of those people who take pictures of their pets, and put them on their blog!

You have to admit, he's super cute!


It's just your imagination, he's not petrified of Madison :)



We had two names picked out for a dog if we ever got one, "Nacho" for a boy, and "Tula" (Raul's hometown name) for a girl. But when we found out we were getting a boy cocker spaniel, Nacho just didn't fit! I was reading a Jane Austen book at the time, so we flipped through it to find a "fancier" name, and Madison chose "Sir Charles" it fits him perfectly. He's our little Charlie, and we just love him!


Taking a break under my chair, this means, "keep the crazy kids away from me" in dog language.


2 comments:

Jennie said...

Not only have you become one of those people that take pics, Sir Charles of Paysonshire is dangerously close to a dog with a middle name!! Welcome little Charlie you are a cutie!! And Welcome back Dori to the blog world, I have missed you!

Woods Family said...

I love Charlie! he's so cute! hope to see you soon Ethan!

-Matt Jr.