Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer!!!


(making a sign for your door is harder than it looks)



First day of school '08-09
Last day of school 08-09


How they've changed. Ethan I would say has changed the most personality wise. He started to be a little more daring! He's still a little shy, but he realized that the world won't end if he breaks a rule here or there, basically, he's finally just being a little boy! He's lucky to have so many friends from school who live in our neighborhood, it's like boy-city over here!
Madison has grown a lot this year, She's getting so tall! I wonder if it will stop soon, if she just got her growth spirt early, or if it will keep going! She's also growing up in other ways. She's starting to think she knows more than mom. If you ask her to repeat what she just said, she says "Oh, nevermind" (eyeroll) She also goes in her room, and shuts the door behind her, and listens to music loudly! She's been blessed with good friends this year. And she still likes to be crazy most of the time



3 comments:

Jennie said...

I just love those two kids!!

Julie said...

I love this! Too cute! I love the look of your blog! The top picture is awesome! Congrats on the newst member of your family--we may be bring Winkie--perhaps they can become friends and be doggie penpals!

Julie said...

Hey my friend! Can't wait to see all the photos of your new house--especially the carpet room once it's not just carpet:)