I've been scrapbooking a lot the last few days. Maddy asked if she could make a page about her two favorite stuffed animals. And as soon as we finished she said, "Now, put it on the blog, for all the world to see." So I did...enjoy!
Dori! Where in the world are you my friend! I haven't talked to you in ages! I miss you my flamingo friend! I love your blog, it is so cute! Your kids have changed so much! You guys are having way too much fun out there! Love ya lots Julie
6 comments:
wahoo Madi!!!! She is so good and so young! Thanks for sharing Madi!
Creative like her mom! So cute!
Bravo Maddy!!!! Bravo!!!
Dori [tear]........i miss you [sob]...wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Good job Madi, you are a pro!
Way to go!! Turned out really cute!
Dori! Where in the world are you my friend! I haven't talked to you in ages! I miss you my flamingo friend! I love your blog, it is so cute! Your kids have changed so much! You guys are having way too much fun out there!
Love ya lots
Julie
Post a Comment